Professional coach and expert communicator Suzanne Weller will focus on why communication matters and how to craft messaging that is clear, concise, and compelling.
Wed, Jan 27, 2021 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EST
If you’re someone who’s sharing ideas within the daily tidal wave of information, it can be a challenge to attract and hold on to your audience’s attention. How do you capture it? Through interactions that are memorable, authentic, and relevant.
If you struggle to effectively get your point across – where your messaging doesn’t consistently land well with the various audiences you’re targeting – this workshop is for you.
In this highly interactive workshop, professional coach and expert communicator Suzanne Weller will focus on why communication matters and how to craft messaging that is clear, concise, and compelling. Participants will leave the event understanding how to tailor messaging that clearly conveys information, hits the mark, and feels authentic.
Through live exercises and group discussion, participants will gain:
- Confidence in knowing how to craft clear, concise, and brief messages that land on-target
- Greater self-awareness of their presence and tools to navigate stressful conversations and environments
- Techniques for building connection and closing the physical gap in virtual meetings
- Ability to inspire confidence and trust in different audiences while improving their listening skills
Suzanne Weller is a reimagination partner. She collaborates with executives and teams to unlock what they are capable of as individuals and organizations. Through her engagements as a coach, consultant, thought partner, and facilitator, her clients enhance their leadership, maximize talent, and amplify their communication and influencing skills.
This is a part of Ellevate's Managers and Rising Leaders Programs.
Ellevate’s five programs ( Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join a program?
- All programs - including Squads - are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $10 with Limited Access.
As a rising leader, you are the future of the workplace. Our program is a space for aspiring leaders to focus on skills that matter - the ones that differentiate them at work - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you’ll become a professional that knows how to effectively advocate and communicate your accomplishments.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.