Diversity on boards is key for business growth and success. If board leadership is on your goal list, join us for this expert-led peer discussion on how to turn this goal into a reality.
Tue, Mar 23, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Join Ellevate and Bolster, an innovative marketplace that matches experienced execs, with high-growth, VC-backed companies for Boards of Directors and advisory roles for an important discussion on how to land that board seat.
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other.
These recurring events provide an opportunity to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas and innovation in these uncharted times. And they're weekly, so you can know, and trust in, us being there for you now, and into the future.
Stick around afterward for our Weekly Executive Access Q&A - your chance to get answers to your lingering membership questions from Ellevate’s leadership team.
This Roundtable is a part of Ellevateʼs Executive Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
As a business leader, you get to define your legacy. Our program is a space for executives and successful business owners to share leadership experiences - the stories that are invisible to their teams - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you’ll discover new opportunities, learn how to build an inclusive culture, and shape the future of business.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our weekly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 1 - 1:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 1:15 - 1:50: Facilitated group discussion (main room or across numerous breakout rooms
- 1:50 - 2:00: Key takeaway sharing
- 2:00 - 2:15: Executive Access Q&A
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.