Managers Roundtable: Setting Priorities for You and Your Team
Online • January 20, 2021
The Ellevate Managers Program serves as a space for people managers to come together once a month for support, advice and to share in their experiences of building and managing teams.
Wednesday, January 20, 2021 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Networking you won’t dread.
Here you won’t feel like you don’t belong or like you’ve wasted your time. Start your free membership to reserve your spot.Start your free membership
This Week's Topic: Setting Priorities for You and Your Team
After turning the page on 2020, some of us may be wondering… what’s next? You probably have already set some intentions for yourself in your personal life, but have you thought of how those blend into your career? Have you gone through your priority list not just for yourself but for your teams?
Join us for this roundtable to discuss goal setting in the new year.
This Roundtable is a part of Ellevate's Managers Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Managers Program?
- All programs - including Squads - are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $10 with Limited Access.
As an empathetic manager, you can change the world. Our program is a space for new and experienced people managers to work through the questions - the ones they can’t just google - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you'll become the kind of manager that can both build an inclusive culture and hit your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4:00 - 4:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 4:15 - 4:50: Facilitated group discussion (main room or across numerous breakout rooms
- 4:50 - 5:00: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.