Entrepreneur Roundtable: LevelUP in 2021 - Your 2X Revenue Plan
Online • January 7, 2021
Are you ready to double your revenues in 2021 or hit that "big number" for the very first time? Get ready to step into a bigger arena with your business in this powerful workshop led by Deb Boulanger.
Thursday, January 7, 2021 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
In this powerful workshop you will be led to create a deliberate plan to double your revenues in 2021 using powerful tools that Deb Boulanger had developed and used to double her business revenues the last two years.
You will receive your own LevelUp planning guide to map out your programs, products, or services; set your pricing and deliberately plan how you will generate your revenue.
Here’s what you will emerge with:
- A revenue goal that excites and inspires you.
- A clear understanding of your product portfolio and your pricing strategy.
- Exactly how many customers and prospects you will need to reach with your marketing.
- A process to keep you accountable to your goals.
Your LevelUp Planning Guide will be emailed to you in advance of our session.
This is a part of Ellevateʼs Entrepreneurs Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Entrepreneurs Program?
- All programs - including Squads - are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $10 with Limited Access.
As an entrepreneur, you create your own success. Our program is a space for entrepreneurs to work through questions - the ones they can’t figure out alone - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you’ll discover the strategic insights and tactics you need to build a sustainable business.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.