Join Ellevate LA and high performance coach, Kimberly Spencer to learn how to build the support system you need to take your business to the next level.
Thu, Feb 18, 2021 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM PST
Imagine feeling so incredibly supported - being able to do what you want, with who you want, when you want - AND still getting massive amounts of work done, even if you're not the one doing it. Sounds fun, right?
Why waste another minute doing something that overwhelms you, drains your energy, and stresses you out - when you can delegate it! If you want freedom, you need a team. Building an amazing team is how you can effectively get to your destination, reach your goals, and achieve your dreams, while your business works FOR you.
Join the Ellevate LA chapter and high performance coach, Kimberly Spencer to discover how to take charge of your time by hiring the RIGHT people for the RIGHT jobs, and save yourself thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of time as you build your empire.
Kimberly Spencer has taught these principles to 6 and 7 figure business owners, who have benefitted 10X because they finally had the freedom they desired to be able to work in their Genius Zone and ON their business instead of wasting their time 10 hours a day in front of the computer screen.
In this session, you'll learn…
- How to hire only team members that are soul-aligned
- Why hiring sooner rather than later saves you a massive overwhelm headache
- What to delegate in your business so you spend more time in your Zone of Genius
- How to find these magical people who support your vision and align with your company
- The 5 questions to ask in any hiring conversation
- The exact hiring copy Kim used to attract her dream team (and the breakdown as to why it works and how you can tailor it for your business)
Plus you'll get a detailed workbook to help you discover who you need to hire NOW to grow your business faster, so you start making more money and spending more time doing what you love.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.