Entrepreneurs and Rising Leaders: Rewire for Wealth with Barbara Huson
Online • February 4, 2021
Strategize for overcoming underearning and rewiring your brain for financial success in this very special roundtable discussion with Barbara Huson, author of the new book, “Rewire for Wealth”.
Thursday, February 4, 2021 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM EST
Networking you won’t dread.
Here you won’t feel like you don’t belong or like you’ve wasted your time. Start your free membership to reserve your spot.Start your free membership
Why are women chronic under earners? Whether you are a rising professional or entrepreneur, your relationship with money is one that is fraught with psychology and historical patterns - patterns that can be rewritten, and new wealth created, with the right mindset and tools.
Join Ellevate Chapter leader Deb Boulanger and best-selling author Barbara Huson (aka Barbara Stanny) for this intimate and interactive roundtable on women and wealth.
Barbara will address questions such as:
- Why are so many women underearners?
- What is the number one requirement for upping your earnings?
- What are the three levels of financial development?
- Why do you say, “wealth doesn’t come from what you earn?”
- How do you rewire your brain for financial success?
- What are 3 things women can do to get smart about money - especially a busy woman who has no time for anything else?
Please register for this session early to reserve your seat for this very special and timely discussion.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our monthly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and foster good focus.
- Be ready to participate!
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.