What's Next - A Roundtable for Seasoned Professionals
Online • January 26, 2021
Happy New Year! Join us for a 2021 planning session for What's Next? What themes/topics will best help you this year? Interested in joining a panel, speaking or moderating? Time to raise your hand.
Tuesday, January 26, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
Networking you won’t dread.
Here you won’t feel like you don’t belong or like you’ve wasted your time. Start your free membership to reserve your spot.Start your free membership
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other. This Roundtable, hosted monthly by long-term Ellevate member, and past Cincinnati Chapter President, Margye Solomon, is about creating a space for our more seasoned members to come together in the essence of camaraderie, support, and sharing to craft and conquer this part of our working or, if we choose, non-working lives.
HOW THEY WORK:
Our monthly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic and your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Welcome to 2021
Welcome & Housekeeping
Introductions (round robin)
Discussion: depending on the size of the group, may go to breakout rooms
Re-cap & Close
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.