Are you "Overwhelmed & Over It?" Each month, we will work through a book chapter with author Christine Arylo to stay centered, sustained and focused on what matters within an uncertain world!
Wed, Mar 17 5:00 PM - Wed, Jun 16 6:30 PM PDT
- ...Instead of striving to do it all, you could tap into your intuition to discern what to focus on – in your day-to-day and overall goals?
- ...You had the clarity to make wiser choices to elevate how you design your life, work, organization and relationships?
- ...You had new tools to shift the overwhelm when it arises so you really could create “sustainable success” - not just more work – so you can achieve what matters, care for those you love and lead, receive what you need, and have space to breathe?
Ellevate Seattle is thrilled to be partnering with Christine Arylo on an enlightening and powerful experience for women looking for elevated insight and practical tools they can use to stay centered and sustained while achieving their goals, managing full lives, and preventing burnout. Our 5-month program is based on Christine's newest book Overwhelmed and Over It! Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered and Sustained in a Chaotic World.
We are offering a workshop style structure around this book to allow for the meaningful connection, practical support, and intentional space we need to build new habits and think differently, so we can make real change in 2021 and beyond.
Each workshop will be held the 3rd Wednesday of the month from Feb through June. See the Agenda section for more details. If you can't sign up for the full program series, you may sign up for individual workshops.
- February 17 workshop: Liberate Your Success
- March 17 workshop: Liberate Your Lifeforce
- April 21 workshop: Liberate Your Heart
- May 19 workshop: Liberate Your Time
- June 16 workshop: Liberate Your Power
Choose your level of participation by attending one, some, or optimally all of the events in the series. The series is discounted 10% from the individual workshop prices.
If you are an entrepreneur, this workshop will help you to identify how best to balance the many hats you wear of strategist, manager, marketer, producer, etc. to thrive in your business. If you are a career-changer, this can help you sort through what you must focus on to make the shift you desire.
What You’ll Need to Be Ready to Participate:
- A hard copy of the book (self-purchase)
- The companion journal (self-purchase)
- An open mind and heart, with the courage to actively co-create a community with other women daring to do it differently. These gatherings will surface an experience where you’re able to reset and exhale, creating a rhythm you’ll actually enjoy.
- Time to read the relevant sections of the book in advance of each gathering, while bringing self-reflective inquiries and practices into your day/evening/weekly rhythm.
This is a part of Ellevate's Entrepreneurs and Career Changers Programs.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join a program?
- All programs - including Squads - are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $10 with Limited Access.
Learn more about Ellevate Basic, Pro, and Executive Access.
Change happens when you find the courage to take your first step. Our program is a space for professionals to find the confidence they need to make a lasting career change. Whether you’re switching industries, leaving an unfulfilling job, going back to school, or returning to the workforce, you’ll learn from peers and experts who will help you make your vision a reality.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
The program experience will progress based on the structure of the book - the 5 Points of Liberation. Each month, we will:
- uncover the roots of the unconscious “imprints” driving us,
- learn a different way based on ‘wisdom-led leadership,’ and
- commit to this ‘Daring Act of Liberation’ that we will practice throughout the month.
Our goal is to actively seek a higher level of self-awareness and make significant shifts in how we design life, work, and relationships through self-empowered action.
The monthly workshop overview:
|Monthly Focus||Imprints We’ll Learn to RELEASE and New Ones We'll Learn to Embrace|
|Feb 17: Liberate Your Success|
|March 17: Liberate Your Lifeforce|
|April 21: Liberate Your Heart|
|May 19: Liberate Your Time|
|June 16: Liberate Your Power|
- Five 90-minute virtual group gatherings (once per month). The last 30 minutes will be an optional breakout or silent room journaling.
- An online library where the materials and session recordings are posted (no stress if you miss a session).
- You’ll have the option to be paired up with an “accountability sister” who will be your partner throughout the journey
- Amplified connection on Christine’s Feminine Wisdom Café (hosted on Mighty Network), where we’ll have a private space focused on Overwhelmed & Over It. Questions will be posted here, and this space gives you an environment to share thoughts, exchange realizations, and connect with other women in the group.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.