Ellevate Seattle is thrilled to be partnering with Christine Arylo on an enlightening and powerful experience for women looking for elevated insight and practical tools they can use to stay centered and sustained while achieving their goals, managing full lives, and preventing burnout.
This second part of our 5-month program will be based on Chapter 5 of Christine's newest book Overwhelmed and Over It! Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered and Sustained in a Chaotic World. [NOTE: If you have signed up for the full program series, you do not need to re-register.]
Chapter 5 focuses on Liberate Your Power and we will focus on the following shift:
- Take It All On -> Stay Focused on My Part
During our time together, we will uncover the roots of the unconscious “imprints” driving us to overwhelm, learn a different way based on ‘wisdom-led leadership,’ and commit to a ‘Daring Act of Liberation’ that we will practice throughout the month.
We encourage you to sign up for the program series to release old approaches to working, succeeding and managing a full life that were not designed by women to support women; and to embrace and practice new ways that give you clarity and courage to make choices in your day-to-day and overall life design that support and sustain you, and keep you focused on what matters most.
If you are an entrepreneur, this program will help you to identify how best to balance the many hats you wear of strategist, manager, marketer, producer, etc. to thrive in your business. If you are a career-changer, this can help you sort through what you must focus on to make the shift you desire.
If you are interested in signing up for additional workshops in this program series, please go to full program series description. Links to each workshop are provided there.
This is a part of Ellevate's Entrepreneurs and Career Changers Programs.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join a program?
- All programs - including Squads - are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $10 with Limited Access.
Change happens when you find the courage to take your first step. Our program is a space for professionals to find the confidence they need to make a lasting career change. Whether you’re switching industries, leaving an unfulfilling job, going back to school, or returning to the workforce, you’ll learn from peers and experts who will help you make your vision a reality.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our workshop structure will provide us with the meaningful connection, practical support, and intentional space we need to build new habits and think differently, so we can make real change in 2021 and beyond.
- First hour of the workshop will cover the concepts and shifts, with time for Q&A
- Last 30 minutes will be of your choosing -- a group breakout or silent room journaling
- Throughout the month that follows, you’ll have the option to be paired up with an “accountability sister” who will be your partner throughout the journey and access to Christine’s Feminine Wisdom Café (hosted on Mighty Network), where we’ll have a private space focused on Overwhelmed & Over It. Questions will be posted here, and this space gives you an environment to share thoughts, exchange realizations, and connect with other women in the group.
What You’ll Need to Be Ready to Participate:
- A hard copy of the book (self-purchase)
- The companion journal (self-purchase)
- An open mind and heart, with the courage to actively co-create a community with other women daring to do it differently. These gatherings will surface an experience where you’re able to reset and exhale, creating a rhythm you’ll actually enjoy.
- Time to read the relevant sections of the book in advance of each gathering, while bringing self-reflective inquiries and practices into your day/evening/weekly rhythm.
- Release the old approach to working, succeeding and managing a full life - that was not designed by women to support women.
- Embrace and practice a new way that gives you clarity and courage - to make choices in your day-to-day and overall life and work design that support and sustain you, and keep you focused on what matters most.
This is the final series of this program. If you are interested in learning more about this program series, please click here to view the full workshop description. Links to each workshop are provided there. Christine may also be offering future events, and you can find them on her website.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.