Join Ellevate Pittsburgh for a virtual workshop on becoming happier, healthier, and more successful with Holistic Health and Positive Psychology Coach, Sandy Campbell, M.S.
Thu, Feb 25, 2021 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Did you know that there’s a relationship between positivity and success? It’s science! In this virtual workshop with Holistic Health and Positive Psychology Coach, Sandy Campbell, M.S. and learn how to become a happier, healthier, more successful you.
Ms. Campbell will cover major misconceptions around the stress response, how we can challenge our current mindset, and how to actively reach towards becoming our best selves. She’ll also cover three strategies to raise our positive emotions. Additionally, Ms. Campbell will provide guidance for incorporating these practical tools, resulting in more productive, purposeful, and joyful lives at home and work.
Tips for getting the most out of this event:
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters good focus.
- Visible communication and engagement makes it easier and more enjoyable for all of us. Please join with video if at all possible.
- Share what’s going on in your world and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- A problem or challenge you’re facing;
- An idea or solution for someone else;
- A practice, story, or funny anecdote that might help others; or
- A resource that has helped you (a great book, a poignant podcast, a practical strategy).
Reach out to other members before the event to introduce yourself. Continue member connections and conversations after the event.
Think someone else you know might be interested in attending? Share the event with your friends and network! Members from the Ellevate Pittsburgh chapter leadership team will be there to answer any questions you may have about Ellevate.
Follow us: @EllevatePIT on Twitter: twitter.com/ellevatepit
Want to be highlighted on Ellevate Pittsburgh’s social media for a recent win (promotion, new job, completing a major project, etc.)? Or have a question or concern? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.: Interactive workshop presentation by Sandy Campbell, M.S.
12:45 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.: Open time for questions
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.