Goal Getting for the New Next! Follow your dreams. That is what everyone throughout your life always told you to do. Join Randi Levin for an interactive discussion & goal setting reset.
Tue, Feb 23, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other. This Roundtable, hosted monthly by long-term Ellevate member, and past Cincinnati Chapter President, Margye Solomon, is about creating a space for our more seasoned members to come together in the essence of camaraderie, support, and sharing to craft and conquer this part of our working or, if we choose, non-working lives.
HOW THEY WORK:
Our monthly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic and your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Goal Setting for the New Next!
Follow your dreams. That is what everyone throughout your life always told you to do. Yet, often the simple act of following disengages and separates you from setting, implementing, and getting the very goals you are after.
Join me for an interactive discussion and goal setting reset enabling goal leadership and empowering you to take ownership in 2021 of igniting and curating personal and professional goals that you not only set, but successfully achieve.
Learn 5 new strategies that will change how you establish and drive goals and then apply these strategies instantly in our time together.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.