It's crucial to understand that LinkedIn has evolved past just being a place to load your Resumé. It's now your online career reputation and you need to present yourself in a human-centered way with an engaging, compelling profile.
Cathy will explain how to use LinkedIn effectively to:
- Stand out in a sea of candidates
- Raise your profile
- Increase visibility and credibility
- Get found by potential employers and colleagues
- Grow an engaged audience and network
- Get referrals from people that know, like, and trust you
She'll cover the various profile page elements and optimal ways to position yourself. Plus share best practices and how LinkedIn has changed and how to harness its potential in 2021.
The pie is smaller at the moment with more candidates chasing fewer roles - the importance of referrals has increased exponentially. This is where LinkedIn comes into its own if used effectively.
Connect with Cathy if you haven't already: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cathy-grimes/
This is a part of Ellevate's Career Changers Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Career Changers Program?
- All programs are full price with Limited Access.
- Or, get $5 off all tickets to program experiences with Basic Access.
- Or, get an All Access Pass to program experiences - including Squads - with Pro Access.
Change happens when you find the courage to take your first step. Our program is a space for professionals to find the confidence they need to make a lasting career change. In the program, you’ll learn from peers and experts who will help you take steps towards making your vision a reality.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.