Join member Maria Loida and Ellevate Pittsburgh for a complimentary morning workshop focused on how to start your day with a high level of certainty, while in great (virtual) company.
Wed, Mar 10, 2021 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM EST
One of Maria Loida’s specialities is helping women to advance careers and become leaders without overextending themselves to the point of burnout. Start your morning with Maria, and us, with this complimentary interactive workshop held over Zoom.
Through this interactive virtual workshop, you’ll learn how to create confidence on purpose and walk away with some ways to implement into your own lifestyle.
Tips for getting the most out of this event:
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters good focus.
- Visible communication and engagement makes it easier and more enjoyable for all of us. Please join with video if at all possible.
- Reach out to other members before the event to introduce yourself. Continue member connections and conversations after the event.
Think someone else you know might be interested in attending? Share the event with your friends and network! Members from the Ellevate Pittsburgh chapter leadership team will be there to answer any questions you may have about Ellevate.
Follow us: @EllevatePIT on Twitter (twitter.com/ellevatepit)
Want to be highlighted on Ellevate Pittsburgh’s social media for a recent win (promotion, new job, completing a major project, etc.)? Or have a question or concern? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 7:30-7:35 am EST - intro
- 7:35 - 8:20 am EST- content, presented by Maria
- 8:20 - 8:30 am EST - closing remarks
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.