Ready for a new job, promotion, career pivot or to step up your leadership game? We all need support to #riseup: join us to learn, grow and gain community to get where you want to be.
This Event has been cancelled. Any paid tickets were refunded. Any questions? Please Email Us.
Mon, Jun 28, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Whether you are a job seeker, actively working toward a promotion, ready to pivot into a new job or industry, or ready to step into a greater leadership role, the #RiseUp Roundtable is for you.
Join us in this bi-weekly roundtable discussion on career advancement strategies. Each session will feature a different focus/topic that will include “hacks” and best practices for your consideration. During each session, we will discuss the topic and include adequate time for Q&A, member ideation and connection sharing, etc.
Whether you’re feeling great about where you are and want to share your support – or actively looking for something more, this roundtable program is for you.
In addition, in the #RiseUp RoundTable, you’ll:
- Learn something new
- Share your experience to inspire those around you
- Gain accountability for your career advancement actions
- Grow your network (attendees will be introduced to each other via email (w/ permission) post session)
- Gain a dedicated community for group support and follow-up through a private Facebook group (opt-in required)
This is a part of Ellevate's Career Changers Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Career Changers Program?
- All programs are full price with Limited Access.
- Or, get $5 off all tickets to program experiences with Basic Access.
- Or, get an All Access Pass to program experiences - including Squads - with Pro Access.
Change happens when you find the courage to take your first step. Our program is a space for professionals to find the confidence they need to make a lasting career change. In the program, you’ll learn from peers and experts who will help you take steps towards making your vision a reality.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our topic for this session is Mentor vs Sponsor vs Ally – Strategies for Success. We'll discuss the differences between mentors, sponsors and allies - and how to navigate relationships strategically between. These supporters can be instrumental to our success and removing obstacles from our paths.
- 5-10 minutes: Round room introductions
- 10 minutes: Topical/informational share out
- 35 minutes: Q&A / discussion
- 5-10 minutes: specific group asks
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.