Hosted by: Toronto
Leading Diversity & Inclusion in Your Organization in 2021
1 hour & 30 minutes
Online • Closed Captioned •
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is a critical priority throughout Corporate Canada. Join this executive panel of leaders having an impact in their organizations and on Diversity and Inclusion across the Canadian business landscape.
As organizations continue to acknowledge the need for greater progress in this important area, our panelists will prepare you to take the reins and have an impact in your organization. As leaders in creating real change and accelerating progress, they will share their successes and strategies to help you build a roadmap for success in your organization.
This D&I Leadership panel will focus on:
- Building effective and impactful D&I strategies with sustained results
- Recommendations on infrastructure changes to enable organizational transformation
- Highlighting trends and innovations, while addressing pain points and barriers
- Best practices in intersectionality
- Fresh perspectives on the job scope of D&I Leadership as well as Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Attendees will hear from our expert panel and have the opportunity to engage in Q&A. Following the panel discussion, attendees will join small breakout rooms to continue the conversation and begin to map out the next steps in their D&I journey.
This is a part of Ellevate's Managers and Executives Programs.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join a program?
- All programs are full price with Limited Access.
- Or, get $5 off all tickets to program experiences with Basic Access.
- Or, get an All Access Pass to program experiences - including Squads - with Pro Access.
Learn more about Ellevate Basic, Pro, and Executive Access.
As an empathetic manager, you can change the world. Our program is a space for new and experienced people managers to work through the questions - the ones they can’t just google - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you'll become the kind of manager that can both build an inclusive culture and hit your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
7:00 pm: Attendees log into Zoom
7:05 pm: Welcome + Panelist Introductions
7:15 pm: Panel discussion
7:50 pm: Q&A period
8:10 pm: Facilitated networking breakouts
8:30 pm: Event close
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.