Get 80% off this training - and free Manager Roundtables & Workshops - with Pro Access.
Are you having a hard time focusing?
...Do you react from feelings of frustration and exhaustion more often than you like?
Here's the truth: succeeding as a leader depends on how you choose to spend your energy.
If you spend your energy as if it's infinite, you can find yourself burned out - and unable to show up for the people & things that matter most to you.
Once you can recognize the energy leaks in your life, hitting your objectives will no longer feel like an uphill, impossible battle.
You'll show up consistently as the manager you want to be.
In just a few hours, we'll make your recovery plan.
Join us for a half-day training led by experienced psychologist and somatic leadership coach, Dr. Chris Johnson, to build back your positive energy levels, strengthen your attention muscle, and cultivate mindfulness to better lead your team.
Through expert instruction, small group discussion, gentle movement, mindfulness practice, and an accountability group,
you’ll leave this training with:
- The tools to generate & maintain energy – so you’re raising your team up, not bringing them down
- The ability to respond to others (and yourself) with greater understanding & compassion - instead of allowing situations that push your buttons to throw you off
- Greater control & intention with your time, so you can achieve your work and personal goals
- A renewed connection to what matters most – your why – and a plan to focus your attention & energy on that north star
- A leadership style rooted in possibilities, solutions, and purpose.
Hearing other’s stories and finding the validation that you’re not alone makes a huge difference when it comes to motivating yourself(and your teams) to keep going. So, we’ll include lots of opportunities for breakouts and discussions with women who are right there with you in the trenches.
This is a part of Ellevate's Managers Program.
Ellevate’s five programs ( Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Managers Program?
- All programs - including Squads - are 80% off or free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $10 with Limited Access.
As an empathetic manager, you can change the world. Our program is a space for new and experienced people managers to work through the questions - the ones they can’t just google - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you'll become the kind of manager that can both build an inclusive culture and hit your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Registrants will receive worksheets on Tuesday, 4/13 to review and complete before the training on Thursday.
12:00 pm – 12:15 pm CT / 1:00 pm -- 1:15 pm ET: Welcome Remarks & Intro
12:15 – 12:35 CT / 1:15 -- 1:35 ET: Energy Review
12:35pm –1:15 CT / 1:35 -- 2:15 ET: Energy as Currency
1:15 pm – 1:45 CT / 2:15 -- 2:45 ET: Breakouts
1:45 pm – 2:00 CT / 2:45 -- 3:00 ET: Break
2:00 pm – 2:30 CT / 3:00 -- 3:30 ET: Building Up Energy
2:30 pm -- 2:50 CT / 3:30 -- 3:50 ET: Planning
2:50 pm – 3:00 CT / 3:50 - 4:00 ET: Wrap
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network