There's more to a healthy business than top line growth. Tricia Taitt will share a powerful tool that will help you grade the health of your key money metrics for more powerful decision-making.
Thu, Apr 1, 2021 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EDT
Gino Wickman, Author of TRACTION said, “What gets measured, gets done." The point is that knowing your numbers is a vital part of being a CEO whether or not you consider yourself a “numbers person."
By monitoring and measuring business performance with regularity, business owners can identify areas of weakness in your business and course correct before more serious issues arise (e.g. cash shortages, profit loss, theft, audits and issues with the IRS & authorities, etc).
This session is designed to empower woman business owners with:
- the financial information and tools to critically look at their business
- insight into how bankers and other potential funders evaluate a company
- practical examples of how to use key performance indicators to make critical business decisions
By the end of the session, you will learn
- what a Business Scorecard is and the importance of having one
- the different kinds of performance metrics used to measure a business’s financial health and wellbeing
- the power of financial metrics in decision making
- the benefits of sharing numbers with your team and holding them accountable as well as yourself
This is a part of Ellevateʼs Entrepreneurs Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Entrepreneurs Program?
- All programs are full price with Limited Access.
- Or, get $5 off all tickets to program experiences with Basic Access.
- Or, get an All Access Pass to program experiences - including Squads - with Pro Access.
As an entrepreneur, you create your own success. Our program is a space for entrepreneurs to work through questions - the ones they can’t figure out alone - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you’ll discover the strategic insights and tactics you need to build a sustainable business.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.