Let’s do a different take on Earth Day. Passion, compassion, and broader social and environmental justice movements are often instigators to pivot your career - to find work that is more meaningful. This month for POD club, let’s listen to the stories of women who’ve pivoted, and see what we can learn from their paths and passions.
Join Ellevate LA’s monthly PODCAST discussion to share what you’ve been hearing with people who are listening for ideas on the same topic. An intimate way to network with people who may be on a similar journey or have similar interests. Not sure where to start with podcasts? Here are a few options. Or bring your own suggestion to the discussion!
- Jyoti Sarda (Ellevate LA Leadership Team member!), interviewed on the Amani Podcast
- Leslie Ehm - Swagger Queen, Episode 586 of Thrive LOUD with Lou Diamond presents some interesting additional ideas on what it takes to claim your swagger
- Lesley Jane Seymour speaks to reinventing yourself on the Ellevate Podcast
Note: In consideration of busy schedules, we aim to end by 8:45 to give a break before your next meeting.
This is a part of Ellevate's Career Changers Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Career Changers Program?
- All programs are full price with Limited Access.
- Or, get $5 off all tickets to program experiences with Basic Access.
- Or, get an All Access Pass to program experiences - including Squads - with Pro Access.
Change happens when you find the courage to take your first step. Our program is a space for professionals to find the confidence they need to make a lasting career change. In the program, you’ll learn from peers and experts who will help you take steps towards making your vision a reality.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.