Leaders and executives gather to collaboratively unpack the deepening of leading with empathy to compassion as we continue to ride this accelerated evolution of work (and life) that's been 2020/2021.
Thu, Jun 24, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Our weekly signature Ellevate Corporate Executive Roundtables provide an opportunity to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas and innovation in these uncharted times.
Leadership is hard. To be effective, it often requires pushing agendas, giving tough feedback, making hard decisions that disappoint people, and, in some cases, laying people off. Showing compassion in leadership can’t come at the expense of wisdom and effectiveness. You need both. Wise compassionate leadership is the ability to do hard things in a human way. -- Rasmus Hougaard, Jacqueline Carter, and Nick Hobson
Join us for this extra special Mobilize Women Week edition, hosted by Ellevate CEO, Kristy Wallace with guest expert Jacqueline Carter, diving into the topic of compassionate leadership. During this engaging discussion, you’ll learn from both the experts and your peers about:
- The intersection of wise and compassionate leadership
- Tips and advice on achieving the right balance in leadership
- Peer perspectives on how to personally grow as a wise and compassionate leader
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable both sharing and showing up for others.
- 1:00 - 1:15: Welcome remarks and thought leadership from guest expert
- 1:15 - 1:45: Focused small group discussions(across numerous breakout rooms)
- 1:45 - 1:55: Share-back and final thoughts
- 1:55 - 2:00: Closing remarks
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing
- an idea or solution for someone else
- a practice, or a funny anecdote that might help others
- …and ask questions
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call
- And remember, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.