Join us and meet other Managers to connect peer-to-peer through casual yet focused conversations about the changes you can make as an advocate for others.
Thu, Jun 24, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
The Ellevate Managers’ Program serves as a space for people managers to come together once a month for support, advice, and to share in their experiences of building and managing teams.
Join us for this extra special Mobilize Women Week edition, hosted by our host and special expert, and discuss advocating for change in the workplace.
It takes time and effort to become a manager that can advocate for your team with intention and we’re here to help. At this Roundtable our core discussion will be focused around:
- Identifying the individual and holistic strengths of your team’s performance
- Unpack the relationship between motivation, engagement, and advocacy
- Gain insights from peers on their practices and future goals and plans
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable both sharing and showing up for others.
- 1:00 - 1:15: Welcome remarks and thought leadership from guest expert
- 1:15 - 1:45: Focused small group discussions (across numerous breakout rooms)
- 1:45 - 1:55: Share-back and final thoughts
- 1:55 - 2:00: Closing remarks
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing
- an idea or solution for someone else
- a practice, or a funny anecdote that might help others
- …and ask questions
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations after the call
- And remember, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.