Ellevate’s monthly Rising Leaders Roundtables are a space for aspiring leaders to focus on skills that matter - the ones that differentiate them at work - with trusted peers and experts. It’s our hope to give Rising Leaders the tools to effectively communicate, define goals, and aid in their success as leaders.
Join us for this extra special Mobilize Women Week edition, hosted by our host and special guest expert, and learn how to navigate conflict and tough conversations at work.
Even the most efficient, motivated teams get tangled up in miscommunication and workplace tension. Our group, interaction discussions will touch upon
- Recognizing and understanding conflict
- Finding your voice to speak up for yourself and others
- Compassionate, innovative leadership skills that clear the way for authentic conversation
- Identifying conflict resolution strategies
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable both sharing and showing up for others.
- 1:00 - 1:15: Welcome remarks and thought leadership from guest expert
- 1:15 - 1:45: Focused small group discussions (across numerous breakout rooms)
- 1:45 - 1:55: Share-back and final thoughts
- 1:55 - 2:00: Closing remarks
- 2:00 - 2:15: Executive Access Membership Q&A
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing
- an idea or solution for someone else
- a practice, or a funny anecdote that might help others
- …and ask questions
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call
- And remember, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.