How have you changed as an entrepreneur as a result of the pandemic? In this highly interactive session with Royann Dean, you will walk away thinking bigger about the impact you make with your work.
Thu, Jun 24, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Ellevate’s monthly Entrepreneur Roundtables are a space for entrepreneurs to work through questions - the ones they can’t figure out alone - with trusted peers and experts. It’s our hope to equip entrepreneurs with the skills, resources, and connections to take their businesses to the next level.
Join us for this extra special Mobilize Women Week edition, hosted by our host and special guest expert. Here we'll talk about how to leverage the passion behind your business and defy the expectations of your field. We'll set the scene to have main and smaller group conversations about:
- Turning your career obstacles and struggles into opportunities
- Resisting the social pressure to conform to the standard approach to business and entrepreneurship
- Utilizing your unique perspective and stories to create success
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable both sharing and showing up for others.
- 1:00 - 1:15: Welcome remarks and thought leadership from guest expert
- 1:15 - 1:45: Focused small group discussions (across numerous breakout rooms)
- 1:45 - 1:55: Share-back and final thoughts
- 1:55 - 2:00: Closing remarks
- 2:00 - 2:15: Executive Access Membership Q&A
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing
- an idea or solution for someone else
- a practice, or a funny anecdote that might help others
- …and ask questions
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call
- And remember, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.