Join in to discuss in large and small groups what it means to have personal missions and values leading your career change and let's break down what yours are in a safe space with fellow peers.
Thu, Jun 24, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Ellevate’s twice-monthly Career Changers Roundtables are a place for women to discuss all things their career transitions and pivots through structured conversation, rotating special guests and topics.
Join us for this extra special Mobilize Women Week edition, hosted by our special experts and learn about keeping your values at the forefront of your career change. Our experts will lead a discussion on intentional, sustainable career change that gets you closer to achieving your goals as well as:
- Finding your“why” for making a career change/pivot
- Deciphering and utilizing the passions that are driving the change you wish to make
- Hearing the stories and advice of peers who are on the search as well
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable both sharing and showing up for others.
- 1:00 - 1:15: Welcome remarks and thought leadership from guest expert
- 1:15 - 1:45: Focused small group discussions (across numerous breakout rooms)
- 1:45 - 1:55: Share-back and final thoughts
- 1:55 - 2:00: Closing remarks
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing
- an idea or solution for someone else
- a practice, or a funny anecdote that might help others
- …and ask questions
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call
- And remember, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.