Your sales mindset can make or break your success as an entrepreneur. Join Ellevate during Mobilize Women Week for a powerful workshop about confidence, authenticity, and making sales.
Tue, Jun 22, 2021 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
As entrepreneurs, 'solopreneurs', and small business owners navigating a tough time during the pandemic, the last thing you want is to stand in your own way. But too often, entrepreneurs sabotage their success with the apprehension around sales conversations. How do you promote sales without sounding “salesy”?
Do you find yourself going through the motions of marketing, but when it comes to asking for the sale you either back down and don’t close, or you reduce your prices because you’re afraid of the “no?”
Join the Queen of Enrollment, Natasha Joan Haughton, for this interactive value-packed session where you will walk away with new skills and more confidence to close more sales in an authentic way that is aligned with your values.
- Identify the buying styles of your ideal clients and how to best sell to them.
- What you are saying or not saying that’s impacting your conversions.
- Learn the unconscious sales triggers that bring clients to an easy “yes.”
- How to confidently deliver powerful offers that get clients excited to work with you.
- Learn expert skills that will serve you for years to come.
Come prepared with a notebook or way of taking notes and get ready to practice your new masterful enrollment skills!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.