Get 80% off this ticket price -- and free tickets to other events -- with Pro Access.
Whether you lead a team of one or one hundred, being an authentic leader is the key to being effective.
Finding your voice and using your unique skills means that you can influence people in a way that is more natural; a way that your team will respond to positively.
But finding your authentic leadership style can be harder than it sounds - and once you find it, how do you use it to your advantage?
Making a small shift in how you present yourself and how you communicate with your team can catapult your effectiveness as a leader.
- Put an end to unproductive meetings,
- Elevate an underperforming team,
- Boost your own confidence to get yourself to the next level.
In the span of one afternoon, Barbara Churchill, Confidence and Leadership coach for high-achieving professional women, will help you:
- Leverage how others perceive things to make effective changes in how you lead them.
- Discover the different communication styles within your team and larger organization, and how to interact with each
- Identify when you’re allowing your inner voice from stopping you from making the decisions you want to make inner bully to make your decisions, instead of your wise inner leader
- Conquer the self-doubt that keeps you from dealing with difficult people who are disrupting your team, standing up and speak your truth in a meeting, and confidently navigating stressful corporate change and every-day fires
An authentic leader is not afraid to confront their internal critical voice, nor will they shy away from difficult conversations.
In this training, Barbara will guide you through how to succeed at both, so that you and your team can all achieve your goals.
Barbara Churchill is the elite Confidence and Leadership coach for high-achieving professional women. She specializes in coaching senior level leaders and successful entrepreneurs. Having witnessed the power of her own intuition after going through a life-altering experience, Barbara is passionate about helping people find and trust their inner wisdom and embrace their leadership skills.
Barbara leads women’s retreats that help leaders unplug from the frenzy of daily life and reconnect with their vision and passion. She is a frequent media guest in the Minneapolis/St. Paul market and will do just about anything for chocolate.
This is a part of Ellevate's Managers Program.
Ellevate’s five programs ( Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Managers Program?
- All programs - including Squads - are 80% off or free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $10 with Limited Access.
As an empathetic manager, you can change the world. Our program is a space for new and experienced people managers to work through the questions - the ones they can’t just google - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you'll become the kind of manager that can both build an inclusive culture and hit your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
(All times Eastern)
👋 11:00 - 11:05 - Opening remarks by Ellevate
🎓 11:05 - 11:25 - Differences between your perception and the perception of others
🎓 11:25 - 11:45 - Different communication styles in your team and organization
🥪 11:45 - 12:15 - Lunch Break
🎓 12:15 - 12:45 - The bully in your brain: conquering your critical voice
💬 12:45 - 12:55 - Breakout
📢 12:55 - 1:05 - Share back
⏸ 1:05 - 1:15 - Break
🎓 1:15 - 1:35 - Tackling difficult conversations authentically with your team
💬 1:35 - 1:50 - Breakout
📢 1:50 - 2:00 - Share back / Closing remarks by Ellevate
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network