This Week's Topic: Agile Leadership
If there’s one thing we’ve learned in the last year is that companies that are successful can pivot when needed and adapt to the world around them.
But in order for companies to be agile and resilient, they have to have a strong, stable foundation - providing confidence, security and optimism for people to keep calm and swiftly adapt to changing circumstances.
This is why Agile Leadership is so important.
Agile leaders focus on the needs of others. They set a vision and direction that their team can take as their own, bring them in on decisions, and create a culture of self-organizing and self-managing teams.
This Roundtable is a part of Ellevate's Managers Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Managers Program?
- All programs - including Squads - are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $10 with Limited Access.
As an empathetic manager, you can change the world. Our program is a space for new and experienced people managers to work through the questions - the ones they can’t just google - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you'll become the kind of manager that can both build an inclusive culture and hit your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 1:00 - 1:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 1:15 - 1:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 1:50 - 2:00: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.