Collaboration is key for success. What happens when you have to collaborate cross functionally? How do you lead this team to success? Join us to share your experience and get advice.
Fri, Jun 4, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
This Week's Topic: Leading Cross Functional Teams
Traditional organizational structures are a thing of the past. There are so many cases in which you need people with different expertise to come together and work towards a common goal — but as a leader, how do you make sure these cross functional teams are effective?
How do you make sure each player is putting their best foot forward and spurring innovative ideas and discussions? How do you make decisions and move forward quickly?
In this roundtable we will share best practices and tools for leading cross functional teams to success.
This Roundtable is a part of Ellevate's Managers Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Managers Program?
- All programs - including Squads - are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $10 with Limited Access.
As an empathetic manager, you can change the world. Our program is a space for new and experienced people managers to work through the questions - the ones they can’t just google - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you'll become the kind of manager that can both build an inclusive culture and hit your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 1:00 - 1:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 1:15 - 1:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 1:50 - 2:00: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.