Doing your job well will not get you the promotion or new job - getting visible will. Join us as we explore ways to speak up and get visible to elevate your career.
Wed, Jun 16, 2021 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT
No one cares about your career more than you. If you are tired of putting your career goals on hold and ready to take that next step in your career, this training is for you!
In this interactive workshop you will learn:
- What holds women back from moving forward in their careers
- The difference between visibility and bragging
- How to leverage this virtual environment to gain more visibility
- Ways to build your authentic personal brand
This is your year for a career upgrade!
This is a part of Ellevate's Rising Leaders and Career Changers Programs.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join a program?
- All programs are full price with Limited Access.
- Or, get $5 off all tickets to program experiences with Basic Access.
- Or, get an All Access Pass to program experiences - including Squads - with Pro Access.
As an empathetic manager, you can change the world. Our program is a space for new and experienced people managers to work through the questions - the ones they can’t just google - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you'll become the kind of manager that can both build an inclusive culture and hit your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.