Managers are under more pressure than ever to hit aggressive goals while also supporting the diverse needs of their direct reports. It’s hard so our expert, along with your peers, are here to help.
Fri, Sep 10, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Managers are under more pressure than ever to hit aggressive goals while also supporting the diverse needs of their direct reports. It’s HARD. In this expert-led discussion, you’ll learn how supporting employees with caregiving responsibilities can reduce turnover on your team and drive stronger financial performance. We’ll talk about how you can navigate being in the “buffer zone” of your organization. And we’ll set you up for a quick win-- an easy “event-in-a-box" that you and your team can plan for Work and Family Month in October.
This is a part of Ellevate's Managers Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Managers Program?
- All programs are full price with Limited Access.
- Or, get $5 off all tickets to program experiences with Basic Access.
- Or, get an All Access Pass to program experiences - including Squads - with Pro Access.
As an empathetic manager, you can change the world. Our program is a space for new and experienced people managers to work through the questions - the ones they can’t just google - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you'll become the kind of manager that can both build an inclusive culture and hit your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable both sharing and showing up for others.
- 1:00 - 1:15: Welcome remarks and thought leadership from guest expert
- 1:15 - 1:45: Focused small group discussions (across numerous breakout rooms)
- Please note, latecomers will not be added to Breakout Rooms, but you are welcome to rejoin us for share-backs at the end
- 1:45 - 1:55: Share-back and final thoughts
- 1:55 - 2:00: Closing remarks
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible cues are important
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing
- an idea or solution for someone else
- a practice, or a funny anecdote that might help others
- …and ask questions
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member Conversations and build connections even after the call
- And remember, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.