Join leaders who embrace and practice the principles of Conscious Capitalism. No one has to choose between consciousness and capitalism, self-interest and social interest, profit and greater purpose.
Thu, Apr 29, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
How Purpose Drives Profit
We’re living and leading in a moment when technology, opportunity, and understanding are coalescing to create a major leap in human history.
The obvious conclusion: It pays to care, widely and deeply.
In this first session in the series, we’ll explore:
- The 4 tenets foundational to Conscious Capitalism.
- Aligning capitalism with a growing global consciousness movement, and why it’s important to your bottom line.
- Meet purpose-driven leaders who by rooting their actions in deeply held values are acting as change agents for the greater good.
Join us for other workshops in this series:
The ABCs of B Corps: Thu, May 27, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Socially Conscious Investing: Thu, Jun 24, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
This is a part of Ellevate's Entrepreneur and Executive Programs.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join a program?
- All programs are full price with Limited Access.
- Or, get $5 off all tickets to program experiences with Basic Access.
- Or, get an All Access Pass to program experiences - including Squads - with Pro Access.
As an empathetic manager, you can change the world. Our program is a space for new and experienced people managers to work through the questions - the ones they can’t just google - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you'll become the kind of manager that can both build an inclusive culture and hit your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
12:00PM - 12:20PM: Thought leadership from experts
12:20PM - 12:45PM: Facilitated group discussion
12:45PM - 1:00PM: Key takeaways and next steps
Come ready to:
- Participate on video to increase our connection and communication.
- Eliminate distractions to give ourselves the gift of full focus.
- Continue member discussions and learning after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.