Can you relate to the feeling of overwhelm or frustration that often surrounds dealing with or even talking about finances? Does it feel like another thing to add to your to-do list?
Tue, Apr 27, 2021 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM CDT
Please join other accomplished and enthusiastic women to discuss our unique challenges, outlooks, and outcomes when it comes to financial freedom and success.
Only 19% of participants passed the 2020 Retirement Literacy Survey from The American College of Financial Services. The 38 question quiz covers the basics of saving for retirement, life expectancy, long-term care and other related topics. Let’s empower and educate ourselves and each other!
Together, we’ll discuss:
- How to get your money working toward YOUR goals
- Smart tips you can use now to empower yourself today
- Social and financial support available to you
- … and whatever questions you have!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
This is a great event for new and prospective members, and all members are welcome!
Power Coffee Agenda
- 8:00-8:10 - Introductions
- 8:10-8:50 - Facilitated Discussion
- 8:50-9:00 - Action Items & Next Steps
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.