June's topis is burnout. What kind of burnout are we facing these days? How does it affect us and our workplaces? How does it affect each of us differently?
Our guest expert will open the event with her perspective, ideas, and advice, then we'll break into smaller groups to relate this back to our individual circumstances through sharing to receive, and give, applicable advice.
"Over half of women surveyed in a 2021 CNBC and SurveyMonkey poll said their mental health at work was suffering to the point of burnout. For women of color, the numbers are worse. Black women experience accelerated “ biological aging” in response to repeatedly encountering stress. While 9.8 million working mothers in America experience workplace burnout, it’s more pronounced for Black, Latina and Asian mothers, according to the largest study on working parents to date." - The New York Times, In Her Words
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated, and kind women who show up for each other.
These recurring events provide an opportunity for authentic, vulnerable conversation: to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas and innovation in these uncharted times.
Mobilize Women is a movement based on Ellevate Network’s purpose of achieving equality for all, by giving diverse voices, especially those of women, a seat at the table where decisions are made.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable both sharing and showing up for others.
- 1:00 - 1:15: Welcome remarks and thought leadership from guest expert
- 1:15 - 1:45: Focused small group discussions (across numerous breakout rooms)
- Please note, latecomers will not be added to Breakout Rooms, but you are welcome to rejoin us for share-backs at the end
- 1:45 - 1:55: Share-back and final thoughts
- 1:55 - 2:00: Closing remarks
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing
- an idea or solution for someone else
- a practice, or a funny anecdote that might help others
- …and ask questions
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member Conversations and build connections even after the call
- And remember, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.