A value proposition is the combination of factors that makes a company attractive to its audience. This webinar will take attendees through a proven process for creating a value proposition that is compelling, authentic and differentiated.
Attendees will learn:
- The steps to create a value proposition that resonates and drives action
- How to use consumer research, competitive analysis and company goals to differentiate your product
- Examples of best-in-class value props and how they got there
- How to create a positioning statement and tag line. When you know you’ve gotten it right.
Call to action:
- Prior to the session, attendees should analyze how they’ve created their current business value proposition and positioning. Did they collect actual data on what would drive engagement or was it an educated guess?
- How would you go about creating your value proposition if you had to do it all over again? What data do you collect about your current and potential customers and how do you use that data?
This is a part of Ellevateʼs Entrepreneurs Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
How can you join the Entrepreneurs Program?
- All programs are full price with Limited Access.
- Or, get $5 off all tickets to program experiences with Basic Access.
- Or, get an All Access Pass to program experiences - including Squads - with Pro Access.
As an entrepreneur, you create your own success. Our program is a space for entrepreneurs to work through questions - the ones they can’t figure out alone - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you’ll discover the strategic insights and tactics you need to build a sustainable business.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.