Join us and our corporate partners in this insightful discussion on ‘Male Allyship in the workplace’. Everyone is welcome to attend this FREE event, so do invite male allies to attend as well!
Sun, May 23, 2021 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM +04
Over the last few years many companies have stepped up their focus on tackling diversity and creating a more inclusive workplace. Responsibility for the success of company’s diversity and inclusion efforts lies with senior management. As a significant majority of senior leaders are men, how can male allies contribute towards a greater gender equality and accelerate the path to diversity and inclusion?
During this discussion, our guest speakers from J.P. Morgan and PwC will share the experiences and insights about the importance of having and cultivating male allies.
We will discuss the following topics:
- What makes an effective male ally
- What barriers men face to be allies
- How we can support men in becoming better allies to women
Our guest speakers:
- Laura Barrett, Executive Director and Assistant General Counsel, EMEA, J.P. Morgan
- Mamoun Bennani, Managing Director, Global Markets, J.P. Morgan
- Zubin Chiba, Partner - M&A, Head of Corporate Finance, PwC Middle East
- Shikha Garg, Director, Infrastructure & Project Finance, PPP and Privatisation, PwC Middle East
You are welcome to share this free event registration link with your male colleagues and friends.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 7:00 - 7:15 pm Kick-off, networking & announcements
- 7:15 - 8:45 pm Conversation with guest speakers, Q&A
- 8:45 - 9:00 pm Networking & wrap
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.