During this webinar, you will learn strategies to use to approach DEIB (diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging) challenges that will take you from transactional to transformational.
Tue, May 25, 2021 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT
As companies, organizations and institutions commit to DEIB initiatives and programs, the challenges surrounding this work are complex and messy, ranging from lack of support from the top to lack of budget and resources to lack of buy-in from employees. During this webinar, you will learn some strategies to use to approach some of these challenges that will take you from transactional to transformational.
This is for you if …
1. You are in a newly created role and all things diversity, equity and inclusion are falling on your shoulders but you have limited authority and insufficient resources to support your new role.
2. You are a DEIB consultant and are looking for a framework that will support the services and programs you provide to companies to ensure that the work continues in an authentic and purpose-driven way.
3. You are in HR or People Management and need to create new processes to ensure inclusivity and diversity when hiring new talent.
4. Your company has issued a DEIB mandate but lacks a vision and alignment around what that is.
5. You want to go beyond checking the box and find solutions that are authentic, sustainable and become part of the company culture.
In this live training you will :
- Learn a game changing mindset to ensure that you are being inclusive from the start.
- See collaboration as your secret sauce to leveraging the diversity and unique talents of your team or organization.
- Learn a powerful technique that is inclusive, builds trust and fosters a sense of connection and belonging.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
7:00-7:05: Welcome and overview of session
7:55-8:00: Wrap-up and Thank you
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.