This is for you if:
- You are a manager leading teams of any size
- You dread uncomfortable conversations
- Want to meet others who are struggling with similar challenges
- How to spot performance issues before they become a problem
- How to have tough conversations with underperforming employees
- The importance of coaching high performers
- How to set your team up for success
What to expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert Sofia Maravich, Head of Client Experience, Nativo Inc.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers,
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, it will not be recorded.
This Roundtable is a part of Ellevate's Managers Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
As an empathetic manager, you can change the world. Our program is a space for new and experienced people managers to work through the questions - the ones they can’t just google - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you'll become the kind of manager that can both build an inclusive culture and hit your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.