A successful book is a powerful marketing tool. In this session, we’ll discuss writing a book that’s relevant to your audience and that focuses on problems and solutions that your customers seek.
Thu, Jul 22, 2021 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM EDT
Business people who write books about their areas of expertise brand themselves as the ultimate thought leaders in their fields. A successful book is a marketing tool that never loses its power to attract new clients and customers. It not only shows that you have an uncommon level of knowledge about your business, but helps prospective clients understand what you do and what it’s like to work with you.
In this session, we’ll discuss writing a book that’s relevant to your audience and that focuses on problems and solutions that your customers seek. We’ll review:
- How to decide on the book’s theme and how to put it down on paper (or more accurately on your computer)
- The benefits of working with a professional book editor or even a ghostwriter
- Choosing between self-publishing and working with an established publisher
- Building buzz around your book even before it’s published
- Proven ways to use your book as a marketing tool for your business.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.