Tackling Twitter for Business Development - (Free) Global vPanel for 85 Broads Members
New York, NY • July 14, 2010
We’ve all heard that social media is the next best way to generate business development leads. But, like any traditional relationship building for business development purposes, it takes time and ...
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDTOnline - Live VPanel Global Jam Session
Complimentary Jam Session for Members of 85 Broads Globally
New York, NY 10128
We’ve all heard that social media is the next best way to generate business development leads. But, like any traditional relationship building for business development purposes, it takes time and strategy.
85 Broads and Shift Worldwide have gathered three professionals who actively use Twitter for business development; these experts will share with the audience their real-life experiences during this interactive virtual panel (vPanel) discussion.
• Why use Twitter for business development?
• How does one get started? Choosing a “handle” and using it with your personal name or your business name (or both)
• Developing your own personal “formula” for how often and what content to tweet
• The right and wrong kinds of messages to convey – 5 no-no’s
• How to get people to follow you
• Success stories from the front lines
• Integrating Twitter into other social media platforms
• And, more!
To Register: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/737132784/85Broads
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.