Are you a little unsure about your career change? Learn practical tips on how to look, sound and feel more confident. Presented by Laura Browne, Author and Coach.
Fri, Jul 9, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Are you looking for ways to look, sound and feel more confident about your career change? Laura Browne, author of Increase Your Income: 7 Rules for Women Who Want to Make More Money at Work, will share specific actions you can take when you talk to other people about your career so you can appear more confident and sure of yourself. She'll also give you suggestions for new ways to think to help you to feel more confident about your career journey.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 1 - 1:20: Topic presentation
- 1:20 - 1:45: Facilitated group discussion (main room or across numerous breakout rooms)
- 1:45 - 2:00: Questions and key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters good focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.