Women Leaders Program - Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates • March 24, 2014
Our Vision: To help women leaders advance in their organizations, grow in their leadership, and gain skills to make them more effective in their work environment. In addition, we will create a co...
Monday, March 24, 2014 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDTVida Hotel, Downtown Dubai
United Arab Emirates
To help women leaders advance in their organizations, grow in their leadership, and gain skills to make them more effective in their work environment. In addition, we will create a community of women leaders to connect, mentor, and achieve their aspirations.
Two-Day workshop that helps high potential women leaders gain clarity and confidence in their leadership style and build the skills and agency needed to achieve the high impact they want to make in their organizations.
- Develop and market your authentic personal leadership brand
- Integrating various roles we play to exercise effective leadership
- Ask powerfully for what you want (influencing skills)
- How to lead with work life balance
- Unlocking barriers to change in our leadership habits
- Get sponsored toward career goals
What differentiates this Program?
- For Women and by Women – Customized to meet the unique needs of women leaders;
- Unique leadership methodologies taught at Harvard University and in Fortune 500 companies;
- Co-Facilitated by C-level leaders with experience at P&G, Novartis and Harvard;
- Unique learning methodology allowing participants to create concrete action plans for themselves;
- Proven learning impact via pre-and post-survey results
Prior Corporate Participants:
Microsoft, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Dubai Holding, DP World, Ejadah.
Program Survey Results:
Participants rated the program overall at 4.7 (on a scale of 1-5). There were strong increases in participants’ self-assessed ability to confidently express business ideas, to get sponsors to enable advancement, and to effectively influence decisions. For specific program results, please contact us.
Henna Inam is the CEO of Transformational Leadership Inc. (www.transformleaders.tv), a company focused on helping organizations grow their pipeline of female talent. Clients are Fortune 500 companies including UPS, The Coca-Cola Company, J&J, Deloitte, and Novartis.Henna brings the expertise she gained from her 20 years managing P&L’s working in companies like Procter & Gamble and Novartis. As an advisor to top management, Henna’s credibility with senior leadership is based on her experience in C-level roles such as Chief Marketing Officer of a $2B business and Regional President running over $500M P&L.
Sadaffe Abid is a graduate of Harvard Kennedy School and a top-ranked teaching fellow of the Adaptive Leadership course which has been consistently rated as the most formative course by Kennedy School alums. Sadaffe led Kashf Foundation as the COO and later as CEO when Kashf was ranked 34th in the Forbes World’s Top 50 microfinance institutions. She helped scale Kashf from a pilot in two rooms to serve 300,000 women clients, employ 2000 staff and disburse US$ 200M to support micro-businesses. Her work has been profiled in Nicholas Kristof’s book, “Half the Sky”. Email: Sadaffe@Transformleaders.tv
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.