Do you want to make sure your resume gets seen? Join Lesa Edwards, a Master Resume Writer and Certified Job Search Strategist to find out how. Hosted by Laura Browne, Author of Increase Your Income.
Fri, Aug 6, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
If you feel like your resume is landing solidly in the Bermuda Triangle every time you submit it, you won’t want to miss this jam-packed webinar! You’ll learn:
The most important components of a Can’t-Miss Resume…and what to avoid to increase your chances of getting an interview
What you need to know about Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) so the humans get to see your resume
Lesa’s +1 approach, which has significantly increased her clients’ success in landing interviews
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 1:00 - 1:25: Topic presentation
- 1:25 - 1:45: Group discussions
- 1:45 - 2:00: Questions and key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters good focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.