Join our monthly roundtable for early - mid-level professionals seeking to further communication and leadership skills. Expect rotating experts to answer your questions + breakouts group discussions.
Tue, Oct 12, 2021 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM EDT
Have you ever wondered:
- How do I define my goals and communicate them to my team?
- How can I navigate through office politics?
- How do I communicate in a virtual world?
Successful business leaders use their communication skills to land them where they are today. Join us and become one of them.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 5 minutes: Welcome and introduction
- 15 minutes: Expert presentation
- 20 minutes: Focused small group discussions across breakout rooms (Please note, latecomers will not be added to Breakout Rooms, but you are welcome to rejoin us for share-backs at the end)
- 15 minutes: Share takeaways
- 5 minutes: Wrap up
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.