Join us this month to discuss the great comeback. To crowdsource solutions, share successes, and give voice to our worries and roadblocks.
Wed, Sep 1, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
The great comeback. It's finally happening to different degrees all around the world. But with that comes a diverse landscape of complex emotions including joy, anxiety, dread, fear, exuberance, and for lots of people a mixture of all of these at once.
Employers need to give extremely careful consideration and compassionate deployment of their“return-to-office” procedures.
Join us this month to discuss the great comeback - how can we have a on a compassionate and equitable return to office?
We'll crowdsource solutions, share successes, and give voice to our worries and roadblocks.
🎬. Do watch this enlightening panel discuss this topic during Mobilize Women Week 2021.
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated, and kind women who show up for each other.
These recurring events provide an opportunity for authentic, vulnerable conversation: to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas and innovation in these uncharted times.
Mobilize Women brings together women+ from all industries who care about equity in the workplace, who understand true allyship takes work, and who are ready to have tough, yet necessary, conversations.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our monthly Beyond Diversity Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 1 - 1:15: Welcome and thought leadership from our Guest Expert
- 1:15 - 1:50: Small group discussions (breakout rooms)
- 1:50 - 2:00: Share back in the main room
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Share what's going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.