This is for you if you've been struggling with how to embrace the uncertainty and unknown of everything - and want to learn how to gain inspiration from your purpose.
Tue, Nov 30, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
The power of a coalition of courageous, dedicated, kind leaders showing up for each other week after week at our Executive Roundtable is truly remarkable.
We combine the best parts of executive coaching and peer circles in one welcoming, inclusive, action-packed hour.
Each week, we crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas to grow our businesses, teams, and leadership impact in these uncharted times.
Stick around afterward for our Weekly Executive Access Q&A - your chance to get answers to your lingering membership questions from Ellevate’s leadership team.
This is a part of Ellevate's Executive Program.
Ellevate’s five programs ( Executives, Entrepreneurs, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, local Chapter Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
The Executive Program is a space for executives and successful business owners to share leadership experiences - the stories that are invisible to their teams - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you’ll discover new opportunities, learn how to build an inclusive culture, and shape the future of business.
How can you join the Executive Program?
- Try out the weekly Executive Roundtable for $50.
- Get $5 off weekly Executive Roundtables for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Get unlimited access to weekly Executive Roundtable, local Executive Events, Executive Trainings, and Executive Squads with Executive Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable both sharing and showing up for others.
- 15 minutes: Welcome remarks and thought leadership from guest expert
- 30 minutes: Focused small group discussions (across numerous breakout rooms)
- Please note, latecomers will not be added to Breakout Rooms, but you are welcome to rejoin us for share-backs at the end
- 10 minutes: Share-back and final thoughts
- 5 minutes: Closing remarks
- Stick around for an extra 15 minutes afterward: Executive Access Membership Q&A
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.