The guest-expert portion will be recorded and posted so you can re-watch at any time. Closed captions are available, and there will be breakout rooms after Suzanne's discussion!
Tue, Sep 28, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Our guest-expert, Suzanne Weller will be about what great communication looks like:
- This is for executives in need of ways to get their point across more effectively, generate buy-in, and use creative techniques to influence and collaborate with others
- We’ll focus on what how to create conversations that are both compelling and impactful
- How to avoid communication landmines, and ways to project confidence through a style that generates credibility and draws in audiences
This is a part of Ellevate's Executive Program.
The Executive Program is a space for executives and successful business owners to:
- Share leadership experiences - the stories that often go untold - with trusted peers and experts.
- Discover new opportunities, learn how to build an inclusive culture, and shape the future of business.
- Crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas to grow our businesses, teams, and leadership impact in these uncharted times.
Stick around afterward for our Weekly Executive Access Q&A - your chance to get answers to your lingering membership questions from Ellevate’s leadership team.
How can you join the Executive Program?
- Try out the weekly Executive Roundtable for $50 with Limited Access
- Get $5 off weekly Executive Roundtables for $5 a month with Basic Access
- Want to be in the room for no extra cost? Upgrade to Executive Access and get not only unlimited access to weekly Executive Roundtable, but local Executive Events, Executive Trainings, and Executive Squads.
- Still unsure? Register for an upcoming Ellevate 101 to get your membership questions answered!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable both sharing and showing up for others.
The first 20 minutes of Executive Roundtables are recorded and available to watch here.
- 20 minutes: Welcome remarks and thought leadership from guest expert
- 30 minutes: Focused small group discussions(across numerous breakout rooms)
- Please note, latecomers will not be added to Breakout Rooms, but you are welcome to rejoin us for share-backs at the end
- 10 minutes: Share-back, final thoughts and closing remarks
- 15 minutes (post event): Stick around for the Executive Access Membership Q&A.
How to prepare:
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing
- an idea or solution for someone else
- a practice, or a funny anecdote that might help others
- …and ask questions
- Share resources that helped you (a great book, article, or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member Conversations and build connections even after the call
- Register for the next Executive Roundtable
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.