Do you wonder...“Can I start my own business and replace my 6-figure salary?” If you feel the pull to take control and launch a successful coaching or consulting business, this workshop is for you.
Tue, Aug 17, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Whether you are feeling the pull to lean out more than you want to lean in, or if you have been recently laid off and wonder, “Could I just start my own business?” The answer is yes, IF you avoid the most common mistakes new coaches and consultants make on their way to replacing a six-figure salary.
In this highly interactive and engaging workshop, Deb Boulanger shares her lessons learned from building a multiple 6-figure coaching and consulting business and the five steps to get to a sustainable six-figure revenue-generating business.
This is for you if...
- You have a big dream you want to fulfill through your work.
- You have a passion for solving problems and leading with purpose.
- You wonder if you have the skills to succeed as a business owner and need to get out of your own way to move forward.
- You are confused by all the marketing hype out there and don't know where to start.
- You want crystal clarity in how to go about packaging and pricing your services to get paying clients
On This LIVE Training You Will Learn:
- The 3 mistakes you most new coaches and consultants make when they first get started.
- How to stop "hoping" your marketing will land and get clear on how to differentiate yourself in a crowded market.
- How to not undercharge for your skills and to package and price your services based on your unique advantage.
- The exact steps you need to take to build your foundation for a six-figure business that can reliably scale to seven figures or more.
I created this training because so many of the clients I work with have been steered completely wrong by online marketing or social selling courses that they aren't ready for–only to add to the noise that keeps clients from saying "yes" to working with you.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.