Join Ellevate Pittsburgh for a Virtual Workshop on ensuring that your investments are thoughtful and can weather any storm (or pandemic)!
Tue, Aug 10, 2021 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
We’ve learned so much over the last 18 months about how important our health is - physical, mental, and even financial. Helping you take stock of your finances and make thoughtful decisions about your investments is the focus of this upcoming presentation.
During this virtual event, our accomplished speakers will do four things. First, share their take on the coronavirus, also called COVID-19, and how it’s impacting the markets and potentially your finances; second, take a look back on historical bouts of volatility and market downturns; third, share our Chief Investment Office’s outlook for the economy; and finally, explore investing in a new future with sustainable and impact investments.
Taking us on this journey will be Senior Financial Advisor, Marta R. Merchant, and Senior Business Manager and Investment Associate, Susan S. Cruz. We’ll also hear from Jackie VanderBrug, Head of Sustainable and Impact Investment Strategy in the Chief Investment Office for Merrill and Bank of America Private Bank and from Chris Hyzy, Chief Investment Officer for Merrill and Bank of America Private Bank.
Tips for getting the most out of this event:
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters good focus.
- Visible communication and engagement makes it easier and more enjoyable for all of us. Please join with video.
- Share what’s going on in your world and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- A problem or challenge you’re facing;
- An idea or solution for someone else;
- A practice, story, or funny anecdote that might help others; or
- A resource that has helped you (a great book, a poignant podcast, a practical strategy).
- Reach out to other members before the event to introduce yourself.
- Continue member connections and conversations after the event.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- welcome and intros
- investing program
- Q&A & closing remarks
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.