Reduce the stress of creating brand and marketing content.
Wed, Sep 1, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Whether building brand awareness, generating sales-ready leads, or rallying your internal team every business benefits from delivering intentional and focused messages. This interactive group session is designed to reduce the stress of creating brand and marketing content by teaching participants how to develop effective and authentic messages they're excited to share.
Participants will leave the session with three key takeaways:
- The number one question every message must answer for the recipient
- A framework for crafting clear messages, every time
- An updated message (or messages) they can start testing with their audience
Who this is perfect for:
- Business leaders who are making shifts in the business that need to be communicated, such as a new audience or an updated offer
- Experienced business owners who want to focus on doing more of the work they love, exclusively, and less of everything else
- Leaders who need to influence others and feel confident in sharing their message
ABOUT ERIN BRAFORD (pronounced “BRA ford”)
Erin Braford helps high-touch service providers craft clear and confident brand messages so they can attract like-minded clients, making smarter marketing investments, and do their best work. She lives to solve communication challenges. Today, she’s on a mission to help her clients start leveraging their brand as a tool for creating meaningful connections that make their businesses more purposeful and profitable. She lives in Richmond, VA with her handsome husband and three beastie children.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.