Join Linda & Judy from EvolveMe for a Career Changers Roundtable about how to gain clarity for midlife career reinvention (before you send out your resume!)
Fri, Sep 24, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Join the other Career Changers of the Ellevate community to discuss the challenges that come with changing careers, and most importantly, make plans for how to build the career you love.
Are you searching for more from your career? You’re not alone. Half of American workers are reevaluating their career and considering a change. We get it. Career reinvention can feel overwhelming and isolating. We want success for you!
Join hosts Linda Lautenberg and Judy Schoenberg, Co-Founders of EvolveMe, a career growth company for women in professional transition in midlife, to gain strategies to make reinvention more fun, rewarding and doable. As career returners and pivoters, they’ve been in your shoes and are now paying it forward!
In this interactive session you'll learn:
- why your mindset matters more than you think
- how your strengths give you an edge in midlife
- how to leverage in-demand skills you have right now!
- why taking inventory of your wins is your secret weapon
Linda and Judy will be giving you tips and tricks they wished they had during their career transition and now use with women in midlife career reinvention everyday leading EvolveMe -- where women like you are getting real results! Don’t go it alone - we’re better together!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Agenda (all times ET):
- 1:00 - 1:20: Speaker presentation
- 1:20 - 1:45: Breakout Room group discussions
- 1:45 - 2:00: Questions and key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters good focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.