Join the other Career Changers of the Ellevate community to work through your current challenges, brainstorm ways to overcome them, & find connections that can help you on your career change journey.
Fri, Sep 17, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Join the other Career Changers of the Ellevate community to discuss the challenges that come with changing careers, and most importantly, make plans for how to build the career you love.
You'll hear from a career change expert and then join a small group of attendees in a Breakout Room to discuss the topic in a safe and supportive environment. Hope to see you there!
Speaker: Nicole Case, Career & Leadership Coach, Co-President, NC Triangle Ellevate
Topic: When the only way up is out. Launching your next level job search.
You know you are ready for that next level - that big promotion. You are a high performer and want to be recognized for it. You are doing all the right things and have been working towards this next step for years!
But you are hitting a brick wall. Your boss tells you to keep waiting for your turn. You get no real feedback and you are seeing others being promoted around you. You are sad to admit it but the only way up is out. In this roundtable, you'll come away with
- First 3 things to do when starting your next-level job search
- 2 things you should definitely NOT do
- Discover how you might be holding yourself back in your career
- How to overcome those habits in this next job search
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Agenda (all times ET):
- 1:00 - 1:20: Speaker presentation
- 1:20 - 1:45: Breakout Room group discussions
- 1:45 - 2:00: Questions and key takeaway sharing
Speaker & topic: TBA
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters good focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.